ÉCU – The European Independent Film Festival is pleased to announce the 2018 finalists of the “Much More Than a Script Competition” for its 13th edition. We are proud to once again fulfill our goal of giving an audience to all the creative and talented script writers out there. The competition this year has been very tough, but our judges have carefully selected three shorts scripts and three feature length scripts that will compete for the final prize.
The winners of each category will be announced at the festival’s award ceremony on Sunday, May 6th.
The finalists in the ÉCU 2018 edition are:
– Cherry Glazed by Christine Sherwood (USA)
– L’ombra del Padre by Agnese Tomba (Italy)
– Too Much Bupkis by Tom Brown & Dave Jay (USA)
Feature Length Scripts
– The Fable of the Wounded Healer by Rebecca de Fargues (UK)
– Let Her Go by Martin S. Hope (UK)
– The Forgotten Patron by Louise Deschamps (Canada)