Submissions for ÉCU – The European Independent Film Festival 2020 ARE OPEN!
**24th | 25th | 26th April 2020 **
Submitting to ÉCU – The European Independent Film Festival is easy, just follow these 2 simple steps:
STEP 1. CHOOSE YOUR CATEGORY
For a detailed description of each film category please click below:
|EUROPEAN CATEGORIES||NON-EUROPEAN CATEGORIES||WORLDWIDE CATEGORIES|
|*Dramatic Feature||*Dramatic Feature||*Student Film|
|*Dramatic Short||*Dramatic Short||*Arab Special Selection|
|*Documentary Film||*Documentary Film||*Much More than a |
For a price list of all our categories click below:
* Price List
Are you eligible to submit?
Read ÉCU’s rules and regulations and find out.
STEP 2. CHOOSE YOUR WAY OF SUBMITTING
|With FilmFreeway||With PayPal|
|With FestHome||With FilmFestivalLife|
|With ClickForFestivals||With |
Film Submission Deadlines:
* Early Bird Deadline: 8th December 2019
* Regular Deadline: 5th January 2020
* Late Deadline: 2nd February 2020
* FilmFreeway Extended Deadline: 9th February 2020
* Script Competition Deadline: 22nd March 2020
IMPORTANT: Before sending your film make sure you have:
1. Copy of your film – a Vimeo link OR link to a downloadable file (via WeTransfer/Dropbox)
2. Non-English films need to be subtitled in English. If the film is in English, French subtitles are required.
3. Two digital stills of film (High Resolution)
4. One digital photo of director
5. Short synopsis in English and in French
6. Official trailer available online/digitally transferrable to us
The 2020 Official Selection will be announced on 4th March 2020 and for the Script Competition on 30th March 2020 and will offer ÉCU festival attendees of all ages and tastes a chance to experience the unique offerings that can only be found at an indie film fest.