This October ÉCU is going to St. Petersburg in Russia! Our new partner, Russian Indie Film Festival will be taking place on 6th-7th October in Saint Petersburg at the beautiful Alexandrinsky Theatre, one of the UNESCO’s World Heritage sites.
Russian Indie Film Festival is an annual festival that aims to show the best indie short films from all over the world to the 5-million city of the Russia’s cultural capital. We at ÉCU are delighted not only to be a part of the festival’s first edition and but also to present eight of our brilliant films at “Best of ÉCU” special screening on 7th of October!
- Passion Gap by Matt Portman and Jason Donald, Best Non-European Independent Dramatic Short 2018
- She’eriot by Yael Arad Zafrir, Special Jury Mention 2018
- [O] by Mario Radev and Chiara Sgatti, Official Selection ÉCU 2018
- Mobius Bond by Emilija Riviere, Best Cinematography Award at ÉCU 2018
- The Denodnaba Prol
- ogue by Brett Leigh, Official Selection ÉCU 2018
- Aquathlon by Alexey Shabarov, Special Jury Mention 2018
- Chimère by Vaillant Nathan, Official Selection ÉCU 2018
- The Elephant by Kerren Lumer-Klabbers, Excellence in Women’s Filmmaking Award at ÉCU 2018
We are excited for the Russian audience to see the work of our incredibly talented filmmakers and happy to add St. Petersburg to the map of ÉCU-on-the-Road 2018 tour.
Visit the RUIFF website for more info!