ÉCU – The European Independent Film Festival is pleased to announce the 2019 finalists of the “Much More Than a Script Competition” for its 14th edition. We are proud to once again fulfill our goal of giving an audience to all the creative and talented script writers out there. The competition this year has been very tough, but our judges have carefully selected three shorts scripts and three feature length scripts that will compete for the final prize.
The winners of each category will be announced at the festival’s award ceremony on Sunday, April 7th.
SHORT SCRIPTS< >
- The Errant Signal by Nik Theorin (USA)
- 33C by John Burdeaux (USA)
- Clement by German Perugorria Pans (Uruguay)< >
FEATURE SCRIPTS< >
- Courtesy of the Kaiser by Mark Larson (USA)
- A Dream of America by Bo Svenson (USA)
- Argument for the Existence of the Island Saudadia by Constantin Maier (Germany)